Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ideal Design

So many of you may have noticed that "more than a passing notice" has been dead for several months. I lost my drive during the first semester of grad school. My head of swimming with all this "what if" stuff. Well, most of the "what ifs" happened and now it's time for me to get my head of out the clouds and back in touch with reality.



With that said, as the new semester begins I find myself in the same place that I usually am at the beginning of things--Thoroughly excited about organizing and preparing for new challenges.

----------

(Image Credit: http://environmentdebate.wordpress.com/2007/09/)


I love watching HGTV and designing spaces (in my head). My university apartment does not have the beloved channel so this is my compromise.

My new project is to use this blog to work on my space...room by room. Considering my apartment's current style is pretty...hmmmm minimalist, this yields numerous opportunities for new posts ;-D.

I'm going to post interesting design and style elements as I come across them. My apt, my way.

No comments: